Friday, January 05, 2018

1/18/2018 - From Boom Box to Smart Phone - First Pulication in Series



1/05/2018 - I had intended to release this week a copy of my book “From Boom Box to Smart Phone – A Guide to a Docent Program” but I did not make my deadline. I did not realize that I would be competing with Michael Wolff’s “Fire and Fury” so it’s Ok that I have still some work to do, which I hope to get done by the spring of 2018. However, for those of you who are anxiously awaiting this book, I have posted an un-edited preview copy of what I’ve completed…about 90%. Right now it is in digital form.  You can view a copy at my web site:

Note: when you link to the web site you will need to scroll down on the right to "Library" to view the Guide.

 http://www.musicresources.live .

The manuscript will indicate it as a “preview” and/or “unedited” copy.  There are a some gaps and omissions and I’m sure things that I should change or eliminate. I’ll be trying to get this done, along with some other projects I’m working on,  by the end of March. Stay tuned!

I have been working on this since I retired from my role as Coordinator of the Docent Program of the CSOA in September 0f 2016, but have not met my self-imposed deadline of getting it into a form for final editing. (That’s why you have not seen me on Facebook for the last few months). Of course my personal health issues have slowed me down a bit….I take lots of naps in addition to the four hours a day, 3 days a week, which I spend at the treatment clinic.

To view UNEDITED/PREVIEW of
 "Boom Box to Smart Phone - A Guide for a Docent Program" by Franklin J. Mills click the following....https://tinyurl.com/yasyjrlt





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home